May 1, 2021
How To Create A Microsoft Support Ticket For Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Other Platforms
Have you wondered where you need to go in order to create a support ticket for Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Power Bi, and Powerapps Products?
Here is an easy way to create an MS support ticket for Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Power Bi, and Power Apps
- Head over to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ (Power platform portal admin center/admin portal)
- Under the left-hand side, click on Help + Support.
- Click New support/service requests.
- Under, What product were you using when the issue occurred? Pick the correct product you want to raise a ticket for. Add in your issue details, questions etc.
- Select the closest problem type to your issue.
- Select the Environment if it's asked.
- Go through the steps until you are at the end to submit the ticket. Click submit.
Book a Complimentary
Let us help you with your strategy, 1-on-1.
Ready to Speak
with a Digital Expert?
Give us a call today to learn more about how we can help.
Call (888) 860-1118