December 29, 2020
Top Benefits Of Dynamics 365
Capabilities & Flexibility / Scalability
- Dynamics 365 has a modular licensing. This means that you can cherry-pick products and services and pay for what you pick.
- You can upgrade & downgrade depending on business needs. (Certain restrictions from Microsoft may apply)
- Dynamics 365 also has its own “app store”, similar concept as Apple/Android app store. You can tailor your Dynamics 365 with add-ons. (Add-ons may incur additional costs)
- Dynamics 365 is cloud based, meaning, all you need is internet access, and you are good to go! No need to host in house does not worry about infrastructure issues!
- Various product/solution offerings to fit your business. At the time of writing, Dynamics 365 platform offers:
- Finance and Operations / Business Central
- Customer Service
- Project Service Automation
- Field Service
- Artificial Intelligence & Business intelligence / Reporting
- Mixed Reality
- Integration to Other Microsoft Products (Office, SharePoint etc)
- 3rd party Add-ons
RELATED: What Is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- No more issue of “We have 100 systems to do 1 thing, and they don’t talk to each other”.
- Integrated integration with other Microsoft products (Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365 etc).
- Heavily customizable by utilizing API’s and other endpoints.
- Diverse Add-on markets.
- Able to integrate custom code / functionality on top of Dynamics 365
Get Actionable Insights
- Packed with AI and analytics features.
- Ability to report on any metrics based on your business needs
- Powerful integration with Power BI for flushed report with powerful UI
RELATED: Becoming a Dynamics 365 Consultant
Safeguard your Data
- Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that features robust security and access controls.
- There are various security and compliance configurations that can be set up to fit your compliance/security needs.
- Backed by Microsoft’s heavy investments in Azure-cloud computing
- Microsoft hosted can be more secure than on prem hosted.
Regular Updates & Enhancements
- Continuous investment of the product and platform by Microsoft.
- No end of life is planned.
- Continuous enhancements and new features as described in the product road map.