10 Reasons Why You Should Use Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formally called MS customer relationship management.) is a cloud-based solution system offering an all-in-one vision of understandings and increasing company operations. D365 supports companies of all sizes and also enhances their efficiency with a digital makeover.
D365 comes in various flavours. Generally, it can be split up into 2 major categories:
One for ERP, and one for CRM.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics 365 Finance.
"CRM+ (Does more than traditional CRM)":
- Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service (customer engagement).
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Dynamics 365 Commerce.
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- And much more functionality.
RELATED: What Is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Here are 10 reasons why you should use Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Product Integration
D365 natively integrates seamlessly with various MS products: (Not limited to) Microsoft Teams (Microsoft Teams is a chat workspace in Office 365 that empowers you to connect and collaborate with your team to achieve more together.) (software as a service subscription.) Microsoft Sharepoint (Microsoft Sharepoint is a platform for collaboration and can be used to manage documents, lists and sites.) (software as a service subscription.)
- Microsoft OneNote (Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking application that allows anyone to collect information from any device.) (software as a service subscription.)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Office 365 is a web-based suite of productivity tools designed for business and enterprise customers.)
- Microsoft Outlook (Outlook is an email, calendar, and personal information management application made by Microsoft and sold with the Microsoft Office package.) (software as a service subscription.)
- Microsoft Power Automate (Power Automate is Microsoft's solution for automating all your business workflows.) (software as a service subscription.)
- Microsoft PowerBI (Microsoft's Power BI is a unified analytics platform that brings data insights to everyone from data visualization experts to business analysts who want to build or consume data models.) (software as a service subscription.)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator (As an administrator, you can install and enable the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for your organization in one of two ways, depending on your requirements) (Extra fees may occur.)
RELATED: Top Benefits Of Dynamics 365
Take advantage of various AI module offerings from MS Dynamics 365. It leverages AI to help businesses implement correct business strategies & personalized experiences to end-users, backed by data. Technology is advancing rapidly in today's world. Microsoft is heavily investing in AI and its servers for faster deployments of AI integration and processing. Implementation of these AI is simple and requires basic setups & licensing.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Insights: Increase sales performance and improve decision-making with AI-powered insights fuelled by customer data for your sales teams. By leveraging AI, you are closer to reaching your key performance indexes.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights: Gain a 360-degree view of customers and discover insights that drive personalized customer experiences.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights: Leverage AI-driven insights to make better decisions and proactively improve customer satisfaction with confidence. With intelligence in hand, provide positive experiences to your customers.
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service: Resolve customer issues quickly with intelligent, adaptable virtual agents.
- Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection: Help protect your e-commerce business and your customers against fraud and improve your shopping experiences.
- Dynamics 365 Connected Store: Make your retail stores more efficient and engaging by turning observational data into insightful recommendations.
- Dynamics 365 Finance Insights: Enable organizations to more effectively manage cash flows using customer payment recommendations, intelligent budget proposals, and cash flow forecasting.
Easy User Adoption
The most successful companies are already enjoying the incentives of digital change. Digital improvement enables companies to bring in the ideal ability, equip workers (users), and provide cutting-edge items and services, all with streamlined procedures centred around remarkable customer experiences.
Dynamics 365 offers a user interface that is very friendly and easy to use. It offers a Unified Interface framework to keep the UI and UX the same regardless of if it's accessed from your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
Microsoft has made a huge investment in Dynamics 365 and their cloud infrastructure. Their goal is to make this platform a one-stop-shop for all digital needs. This is the reason why Dynamics 365 offers a modular-based platform for your customer service needs, sales needs, reporting needs, HR needs, ERP needs, marketing needs, and much more. Leverage Microsoft's Common Data Service to aggregate all your MS data into one single location.
Various 3rd Party Integration
Dynamics 365 offers a marketplace (similar to App Store or Play Store) for various 3rd party integration. For example, you need DocuSign? Boom, DocuSign for Dynamics is available for integration. There are various 3rd party tools for the vast majority of use cases. E.g. email marketing, updating dynamics field(s) from some 3rd party sync, connect the server(s), create contact record(s) from web form intake, or integrate with 3rd party marketing campaign software.
Pay "As Needed" Basis
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers various modular-based pricing. There is no need to commit to a mega plan where your organization may or may not use all the features. With Dynamics 365, you can pick what modules you want and only pay for those usages. Lastly, as your need changes, you can always change your module subscription on the fly.
Powerful Business Intelligence and Reporting
Visually represent trends and analysis of your business data. Model the report to show trends to create predictive models.
Microsoft's Power BI is a unified analytics platform that brings data insights to everyone, from data visualization experts to business analysts who want to build or consume data models.
Power BI includes self-service business intelligence capabilities to analyze and visualize data quickly. The Power BI service provides built-in security and intelligence to protect your data and control who can see or do what with it.
You can leverage business intelligence to:
- Understand customer journeys.
- Customer interactions & customer relationships.
- Test marketing strategy for your marketing team(s).
- Make business decisions from data intelligence.
- Find business opportunities.
Why do mundane tasks when you can automate them? Eliminate wasted resources and time by automating various tasks and business flows to focus on your business. Create an organization-wide business process so that everyone can comply and track the processes step by step and on time.
Power Automate is a service that helps you create automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
Most businesses use process automation today to manage points like tasks, profiles, knowledge possessions, self-service portals, processes, and data flows. The industries that most greatly use process automation are banking, health care, telecommunications, trading, and production.
Scalable And Secure
Dynamics 365 is hosted under Microsoft's Azure cloud platform. Azure is operated from Microsoft data centres located all over the world. Azure cloud platform offers various degrees of security for the users.
You have the ability to enable MFA (Multi-Factor-Authentication), Geo restriction, suspicious login tracking, and other built-in security feature. Dynamics 365 is GDPR compliant, and Microsoft is actively investing in cloud security and compliance. Ask yourself, would you trust your cloud security to a Trillion dollar company or some mom-and-pop shop?
As part of Microsoft's digital transformation leader, they have invested heavily in servers, cloud services, Office 365, and software.
Improved Operational Efficiency
Let CRM's data analytics dictate your business's future. Implement various out-of-the-box business processes, templates, automation, and integration to keep your business running efficiently and compliant.
It can automate long-term persisting tasks, alert workers of open customer problems, and automatically send out essential e-mails to clients and companions, so your client orders and requests do not fail the splits.